Our Safety Practices During COVID-19
Providence Park Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing has established a safe environment by implementing a range of rigorous protocols, which includes the following:
- Continually disinfecting all areas and frequently touched surfaces
- Wearing disposable gloves to clean and disinfect.
- Cleaning surfaces using soap and water, then use disinfectant.
- Cleaning with soap and water to reduce the number of germs, dirt and impurities on the surface. Disinfecting surfaces to kill germs.
- Practicing routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces.
- More frequent cleaning and disinfection may be required based on level of use.
- Surfaces and objects in public places, such as shopping carts and point of sale keypads should be cleaned and disinfected before each use.
- High touch surfaces include:
- Tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, sinks, etc.
NOTE: Testing plays a key role in our efforts to contain and mitigate the COVID-19 pandemic by identifying infected individuals to help prevent further person-to-person transmission of COVID-19. We regularly test our staff for COVID-19.